Thursday, May 18, 2017

Overheard at Home

Between the lack of sleep and the adjustment of having a newborn, there have been some pretty funny quotes stated around our house.  

"Maybe I should start drinking coffee." - Me seriously contemplating drinking coffee for the first time ever

"So Finn and Baby #2 are going to be 18 years apart, right?" - Mike

"Mommy loves you/Mommy loves you/Yes she does/Yes she does/Even when you're crying/ Even when you're crying/Yes she does." -Me singing to Finn to the tune of Frere Jacques when he's crying.  It has served as a reminder to me too during especially long crying sessions...

"I didn't realize so much gas could be released from something so small." -Me after a very loud fart from the littlest Hogan

"I've perfected the skill of doing things with my feet.  You should really try. It's very useful." -Mike after he grabbed his computer charger with his feet as he held a cup of coffee in one hand and Finn in the other.  #priorities

"It's amazing what a good poop can do for a one month old's mood." -Me

"I don't know how it's possible to love something that doesn't do anything more than cry, eat, sleep and poop, but I do." - Mike (and me) as we stare at Finn doing absolutely nothing

What a guy!




No comments:

Post a Comment